Groomers’ wages are commission-based. If you need to cancel last minute, or you do not show up for your appointment, the groomer looses income. This is why Dogfather has a strict cancellation policy to protect our groomers and make sure that this does not hurt their bottom line.
- We do not accept changes or cancellations to appointments via email or social media. You must call the store at (416) 960-1088 ext. 101.
- Changing an appointment the day before (up until the store closes – voicemails after store hours is considered a same day cancellation) $25 fee
- Same day cancellation 50% of the grooming fee will apply
- No shows (meaning no phone call or calling after the appointment has already started) 100% of the full grooming fee will apply.
- If a client were to cancel or no-show up to 2 times within a 12 month period, we will require them to pre-pay the full cost of the groom, prior to booking another appointment. This charge will be non-refundable.